FILIPINO CHRISTMAS PARTY

Dance Practice, 80s theme!

Every year the filipino organising committee organises a big Christmas party at Rhyl town hall for everyone to attend. It's very joyful and memorable. To make it interesting there is a programme which consists of performances, such as dances, singing and raffle draws. I was part of the dancing groups as you can see below in the picture. The theme was 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's, my group had the 70's music and we met up whenever everybody was free to practice. Someone decided on the music we were going to dance with and someone choreographed. To be honest it was quite hectic but our practices paid off and we performed very well! It got me out of my comfort zone since I don't really like to be performing in front of a big crowd but it was exciting and I got through it. But if someone would ask me again if I were to do it again for next year, I would probably hide back again in my comfort zone and reject the offer. I think this was a great way to experience and realise the things that I can do and shouldn't be afraid of doing but also to find out the things I like and don't.  



No comments:

Post a Comment